Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team Releases "Better Together” 2016-2019 Strateg
The Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team (LGCFHT) has released its 2016-2019 strategic plan entitled Better Together: Embracing Change Through Our Potential.
The 27-page document outlines the organization’s mission, vision and core values, as well as a collection of international, national, local and organizational data that assisted the Board of Directors and staff members in determining LGCFHT’s strategic directions:
1. Improve the health of the community be delivering high quality care
2. Increase preventative care initiatives
3. Engage patients to optimize services
4. Increase transparency through brand revitalization
5. Transform workplace culture
6. Cultivate bold, innovative partnerships and linkages
7. Support a high performing organization
“We are excited about this strategic plan because it explains in full detail our goals as an organization and the steps we will take to meet those goals,” says Jenny Lane, LGCFHT Executive Director.
“In addition, within each of these strategic directions, we have outlined how we will measure our success,” she adds. “This will not only keep us accountable as an organization, but will assist our patients and the public in understanding how we’ve committed to delivering optimal care.”
Jenny Lane, MSc, NP-PHC
Leeds & Grenville Community Family Health Team
613-342-4076 ext. 2007