Health Recognition Days: June 2018
The Government of Canada shares a list of health promotion days, weeks and months on its website.
Each month, we will be sharing its list of events to help build awareness and encourage conversations.
For June, the following initiatives have or are being recognized by health professionals and organizations.
- National Health and Fitness Day - June 2
- World Environment Day - June 5
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - June 15
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking - June 26
- Brain Injury Awareness Month - June 29
For more information, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/calendar-health-promotion-days.html.